Hot Water Heat Pumps
Midea Air Source Heat Pumps is a very versatile product to heat water. Midea Hot Water Heat Pump utilizes worldwide proven technology to capture heat from the ambient air/water and transfer it to water as per requirement. Air to water heat pump water heater is a heat recovery system that generates hot water, chilled water or a combination of hot and chilled water at one energy cost. Here we move heat from one side to the other. The cost of moving heat is very low compared to creating heat. This energy-saving device helps you to save energy costs by over 65%. Compact and sleek designed water heaters blend beautifully with interiors.
Areas Of Application of Hot Water Heat Pumps:
- Residential Building
- Swimming Pools.
We are friendly to the environment
- Eco-friendly refrigerant R32
- Lower GWP 675 (GWP: Global Warming Potential)
- Zero impact on the ozone layer
- Less carbon emission
- Higher heat transfer coefficient
- Better performance in poor conditions
- Less pressure loss
- No temperature glide
- Easier to get
- Less charged volume
- Less cost
Increase Energy Efficiency & Savings
The hot water storage tank is designed to maximize the efficiency of hot water production:
- Multiple layers of polyurethane foam fully insulate the water heater
- Stainless steel heat exchanger, with a capacity of 29 liters, runs the entire length of the tank.
- Provides hot water at all levels.
By combining a heat pump and a hot water storage tank, you achieve optimal savings:
- Reduce the electricity required to produce domestic hot water by up to 70%, (compared to a traditional hot water heater).
- Nearly instantaneous production of hot water, without additional electric power for the water disinfection cycle.
Hot water savings with solar energy
Reduce your energy costs by taking advantage of the sun’s renewable energy. Our solar panels are easy to install and produce up to 70% of the energy your hot water heat pump needs. Equally available for all building types, our solar hot water systems accommodate small and large homes. Choose between a pressureless or pressurised hot water system.