The M170 multi-jet meter operates on the velocity principle where water enters the measuring chamber through a number of ports and drives a rotor. The velocity of the rotor is proportional to the flow. Available in sizes 15mm to 40mm with nominal flow rotes of Qn l.5m3/h to Qn 1Om3/h.
- The meter hos a sealed dry register
- Register guarantees excellent security through a snap-fit locking system
- Register hos 360 degree rotation ensuring easy readability
- Conforms to ISO 4064 Closs B in the horizontal position,Closs A in the vertical position
- Manufactured from the highest quality materials for maximum resistance to wear and corrosion
- Fitted with a mesh filter for added protection against debris
- The meter hos external calibration
- Designed to make repairs fast and easy,deceasing maintenance costs
- Maximum operating temperature of 40 C
- Maximum working pressure of 10 bar
The Vl 00 (PSM) is the world’s favourite domestic volumetric meter, with over 50 million already in service in over 100 countries. Available in sizes from 15mm to 40mm,with flow rotes of between 7.51/h and 20m3/h.
- Optimum accuracy and performance at all times, in any position.
- Revolutionary grooved piston for improved durability and performance.
- Durable tomperproof construction.
- Easy to read.
- Pulse output available providing access to management information.
- Robust, leak -proof construction.
- Performance to ISO 4064 Closs C or D.
- Maximum working temperature of 50°C.
- Maximum working pressure of 16 bar.
1. Nominal flowrote Qn 1.5 to 15 m3/H 2. EEC approval metrologicol class C•H 3. Suitable for both cold and worm water applications “-‘ M190 is the worm water version 4. ELSTER conText® inscription system 5. Replaceable meter inserts available 6. Good readability even at extreme 7. operational conditions “-‘ Optionally retrofittoble with pulse contoctors
1. Multiple pulsed output for increased management information. “-‘ Extended low and high flow performance. 2. Suitable for forward and reverse flow metering. 3. ISO 4064 Closs B specification for forward flow installations in the horizontal,vertical and inclined position. 4. ISO 4064 Closs 8 specification for the reverse flow for sizes up to 150mm. 5. Robust shroud and copper con register for long life and readability. 6. Use of on in-line strainer to protect the rotor. “-‘ Maximum working temperature of 50°C. 7. Maximum working 8. pressure of 16 bar.
1. Multiple pulsed output for increased management information. 2. The meter has a vacuum sealed dry register. 3. Suitable for forward and reverse flow metering. 4. Complies with all relevant international standards. 5. Robust shroud and register for long life and readability.
Can be installed in horizontal, vertical or inclined pipelines1. without affecting accuracy. 2. Measurement mechanisms removable in-situ. 3. Maximum working pressure of 16 bar.
E. Oil Meters
1. Wide range of sizes from 4mm to 50mm, covering flow rates between 1l/h and 30,000l/h 2. Accuracy of +/-1% of reading with a repeatability of +/-0.2% 3. Sizes 4mm to 25mm are available with screwed end connections and 15mm to 50mm meters are available with flanged end connections 4. Registration is available in liters 5. Pulse output units are available for interface with management systems and remote readouts 6. Can be installed in a horizontal, vertical or inclined position 7. The unit hos aninbuilt safety filter
The Q4000 is an electromagnetic water meter designed for measuring bulk flows of cold potable water for revenue billing in commercial or, industrial applications and distribution system monitoring. It can also be used for irrigation management of agricultural land. Available in sizes 50mm to 200mm for flow rates of between 0.16m3/h and 1250m3/h.
1. Low Pressure Loss – Very low pressure loss keeps system pressures low,prevents bursts, reduces pumping costs. 2. Continuous 10-year battery life – no need for regular visits to maintain and replace the batteries. 3. Built-In earthing – no need for additional earthing rings and added installation complexity. 4. Sealed-for-Life" -IP68 rating and durable,stainless steel construction means no risk o f wateringress and subsequent damage to electronics. 5. Lightweight – ease of handling and installation. 6. Simple installation and no commissioning – simply “fit and go". High accuracy – 0.5 second sampling rate ensures every drop of water is measured. 7. Low-flow and High-flow – options to suit every flow profile, simple downsizing. 8. Easy-to-read display – large, bright LCD display is continuously on. 9. Long, proven experience in harsh environments.
A. T210 Electronic Outreader
1.High integrity pulse counting 2.Fully configurable 3. long battery life 4. Operates at -30 C to 70 C 5. leak detection 6. Touch Free’ reading 7. Display meter reading 8. Holds last read value 9. ‘Bypass’ & ‘Main’ display icon 10. 8 digits displayed 11.Supports bi-directional pulsers 12. Incorporates a watchdog 13. Installed away from pit meters improving access safety 14. Installed in easy to access locations to deal with difficult to access meters
B. PR7 Pulse Genertors
Highly robust Elster’s PR6 nd PR7 solid state pulsers from the bases of an ultra reliable Automatic Meter Reading System. Combing the inductive technology of the PR6 and PR7 with Elster’s TRC600 radios generates one of the industry’s most advanced and reliable AMR installations. Suitable for both Walk-by and Fix Networks Emeris meets the AMR needs of today’s progressive Water Utility.